Suffering from Wrongful Injury in Columbia, SC?
Then you need an personal injury attorney who knows how to help you recover from the pain and financial setbacks you've endured.
You’re struggling daily with the pain from a wrongful injury. There’s a stack of growing medical bills, and household expenses are more than you can handle because you can’t work. But instead of focusing on your recovery and getting your life back to normal, you’re being jerked around by whoever is responsible for the negligence that caused your injury in the first place.
All you want is fair compensation. And if you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to compensation. However, without proper legal representation you may end up settling for less than what you’re entitled to. So you need an advocate who will stand up for your rights.
Think about it. Large corporations and insurance companies have lawyers working around the clock to protect their interests. In other words, they have a dedicated legal defense team trying to find ways to avoid compensating you, even if your claim is valid. So you don’t want to go through this alone.
The good news is, we can help.
Our legal team has helped hundreds of people who have suffered from a personal injury. And we can also help you with:
- Getting proper medical care
- Negotiating with insurance companies
- Bringing a claim or filing a lawsuit
We help people who are dealing with physical pain, emotional stress, and financial setbacks caused by:
- Accidents at work
- “Slip and fall” accidents
- Dog bites
- Car accidents
- Trucking accidents and more
Our job is to get justice for our clients and their families — who have been victimized due to personal injury — by recouping such things as medical expenses, lost wages and property damage.
There’s a reason people turn to us for personal injury cases in Columbia, SC.
Barney Giese has more than three decades of experience as the former “chief” prosecutor for Richland and Kershaw county. Keith Giese has over 29 years of experience as former prosecutor and criminal defense attorney.
We provide free, no obligation consultations on all personal injury cases.
If we decide to work together, you will have:
- Unlimited access to your attorney
- Our commitment to return your calls promptly
- A top-notch legal support staff that keeps our lawyers working efficiently and effectively on your case
You’ll also get answers to questions like:
- What if I can’t pay my medical costs?
- What if I’m injured at work? Am I liable?
- Who is liable for a drunk driving accident?
- I have full insurance coverage. Why am I not being compensated?
- Am I still entitled to compensation if I’m partially at fault for my injuries?
- An insurance company has contacted me. What should I do?
You’ve been through a great deal of hardship. You deserve to be compensated. We can help. Call us at 803.708.6767, or send us an email. Let us help you move forward with your life.